Welcome from Jen
Welcome, I'm glad that you stopped by. I have to admit something that's going to surprise many of you who know and follow me. I am a junkie! What I mean is a junkie of health and wellness information.
During the past seven years I've immersed myself in the works of the most influential industry leaders via books, cds, webcasts, and live events. I've also engaged with cellular biologists, food as medicine training, acupuncturists, kinesiologists, mindfulness training, meditation teachers, functional doctors, nutritionist chefs, chiropractors, neuroscientists, integrative doctors, life coaches, psychologists, mind-body practitioners, naturopaths and more. Phew-That's a lot of valuable information to share!
During this time, I've supported hundreds of clients through Jen Dorf Wellness while experimenting firsthand with numerous modalities and diets such as the blood type diet, alkaline/acid diet, veganism, vegetarianism, raw foodism, the turkey sausage diet (some of you joined me on that zany one!) the paleo diet, Ayurveda diet, kale 24-7 and more. Trust me, there is no one size fits all formula. I'm here to distill all that I've learned so you don't get advice overload. I'll help make it relevant in your daily life.
Through my explorations, I've created a seven step process, providing balance and joy in our daily lives. Many of us have lost sight of what brings us pleasure. We are sensory seeking beings, so when we engage all of our senses, and learn how to elicit a relaxation response, we can derive deep pleasure in our day to day life. By slowing down, creating awareness and using our senses when we eat, live and connect with others, we can improve our experience. With gentle guidance, I'll help you instill a sense of calm, pleasure and fulfillment in your day to day life.
Here's my Blueprint for:
Seven Simple Steps to Vibrant Health, More Love, Joy and Fulfillment: 1. Eat what your body yearns for slowly, paying full attention, using all of your senses, savoring each bite. Eat with pleasure even if it's fried chicken. Food is assimilated and digested better when we enjoy and feel good about our choices.
2. Move your body in a way that feels great. If you love to dance, then dance. If you love to walk, then walk. Only hit the gym if it provides pleasure. Your body is designed to move, so move it in a fun, engaging way that makes your body sing. Only you know what is pleasurable for your body.
3. Spend time in relationships that feed and nourish you on a deep level, providing a pleasurable experience. Choose wisely, connecting with people that light you up, bringing out the best version of you.
4. Spend ten minutes a day enjoying quiet time, disconnected from electronics. Close your eyes and listen carefully to your inner wisdom, which is your intuitive guide. I promise you this is where the deep pleasure and growth arises!
5. Find a job with meaning that you are passionate about and it won't feel like work. You will be jazzed to wake up and start your day engaged in what you love, making a difference in this world. It will provide deep pleasure and nourishment.
6. Create a community of like-minded people that are vibrating on the same frequency as you. This provides connections and purpose in our lives, offering deep fulfillment which is essential.
7. Sleep 7-8 hours a night. Create a bedtime ritual so you ensure a good night's rest. It's critical in balancing your hormones and impacts all of you daily choices. Make this a priority! You deserve to thrive! Improve your well-being, engage your senses and see how much more pleasure you feel on a daily basis. If you would like to go deeper with me, take the courageous step and reach out for a brief chat. I would love to connect with you.
With love and peace, Jen
Learn how one conversation can empower you to become the best version of yourself.
Click here to use my online scheduler
mind body nourishment
10 Day SUGAR DETOX AND FITNESS CHALLENGE WITH ONE2ONE BODYSCAPES
Learn how sugar negatively impacts your hormones and overall health, where sugar lurks, how to read food labels. and detect sugar aliases.
Say "Goodbye" to fatigue, crankiness and brain fog. Say "Hello" to boundless energy, weight loss, deep sleep, focus and motivation. Allow your body to function optimally by removing sugar and healing your biochemistry.
You will learn ways of bringing deeper awareness to how you eat and move your body. By noticing what triggers you to reach for sugar, you will learn to eat with intention in a less reactive way so you change your relationships with food. This process is quite remarkable!
You can do it! Commit just ten days and your body and mind will be grateful.
The Following Items are Included in The Detox:
-One-2-One exercise and nutrition consultation
-Daily emails with inspiring quotes and tips
-Recipes and Meal Plans
-Mindful eating videos and techniques
-Private Facebook community
-Group training sessions
-Specific gym time available
-Wrap up meeting
and lots of LOVE + COMMUNITY which is essential when creating change in your life.
Investment: Just $195
What People are Saying About The Recent
10 Day Sugar Detox
“I found Jen's daily emails to be chock full of inspiration and helpful ideas for us to stay on track. Her upbeat attitude and lack of judgement made the detox very doable. The workouts with Lori and Michelle were challenging and fun. I highly doubt I could have gone sugar free for 10 days without your wonderful support and guidance. Thank you for the tips to help me sustain this practice"
"Jen has helped me learn how to make choices that provide nourishment and make me feel happy. This process is completely different than dieting, it isn't about not eating things, it is about becoming aware of what choices I WANT to make because those choices help me feel my best. This is an empowering thing. And, as a mom, I'm grateful to be able to pass on this awareness to my kids."
"Stop looking outside for scraps of pleasure or fulfillment, for validation, security, or love-you have a treasure within that is infinitely greater than anything the world can offer"